To be kept in the loop join the RWJ VIP subscribers
- 10% off your first online order
- Advance notice of new designs with private VIP Shopping and other extra special VIP perks
- Secret sales
- Behind the scenes peeks
ClAY CLOTH METAL ARTY SUNDAY
A total pamper package for twelve lucky students
Treat yourself to a full-day art immersion experience with the artists from Clay Cloth Metal.
Set in the Eucalypt Homewares garden and studio, students will participate in a series of two hour workshops over the course of the day.
- I have lined up a fabulous hammered copper earring project, where you'll learn to make 2 pairs of earrings and take them home with you.
- Tanya is teaching her beautiful indigo shibori, making a luxurious silk scarf.
- Mel is teaching you to make two gorgeous hand built porcelain cups.
The day is organised and facilitated by the Clay Cloth Metal artists. In small groups we will teach our skills, supporting and guiding our students to come away from the day with beautiful hand crafted items to use and cherish.
We hope you can join us for a full day of arty immersion, forgetting about the outside world and being creatively in the moment. Total Bliss!
Sunday 16th May 2021
9am start time (finish 4.30/5pm)
Cost includes ALL materials, sterling silver findings and firing.
The day also includes home baked treats for morning tea and a long table lunch with us all under the shade of the Eucalypt Studio peppermint tree
PERTH UPMARKET 2021
2021 Market Dates
Mothers Day Virtual Upmarket online April Saturday 24th 9am-9pm (AWST)
- Sunday 13 June,
Sunday 19 September,
Sunday 28 November, (Perth’s best Christmas Market)
- The University of Western Australia’s Winthrop Hall and surrounds
Clay Cloth Metal studio open sale
Sunday 2nd May
57 Dyson St, Kensington WA